(brewed 03/07)
Sunday was a Bitter Brewday @ the DubbelDachs brewhaus. Things went well for the most part - but I somehow managed to miss a gallon of sparge water, so my final volume was low. I went with a 45 minute boil in an attempt to limit the boil off.
Oh, and Ryan rules - thanks for the pizza and free hops!
Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see how this one turns out... but I will not be waiting too long, as I plan on kegging this one next weekend.
Here is the recipe that was altered on the go:
| 7 lbs. | Maris Otter Pale info |
| .5 lbs. | Crystal Malt 60°L info |
| .125 lbs. | American Chocolate Malt info |
| 1 oz. | Cascade (Whole, 5.70 %AA) boiled 45 min. info |
| 1 oz. | Cascade (Whole, 5.7 %AA) boiled 17 min. info |
| Yeast : | Fermentis S-04 Safale S-04 info |
| Mash Schedule * 156° F for 45 minutes * 170° F for 10 minutes |
Edwin's photos here
No comments:
Post a Comment